Over at the FnC blog I’ve written an entry about passion after several weeks of blog-silence there. Brian has updated once or twice, but I simply haven’t taken the time. The time I had originally scheduled for updating that blog… well, it never really existed, I was just making it work. I’m going to need to figure something out.
My class schedule is set in soft wax for next semester, and I’ll transfer it to stone sometime next week. I’ve been really worried about the upcoming semester, but I think it’s going to work out very well. Right now, I have two telecourses picked out, Monday and Tuesday evenings at 5:30 p.m. This means a number of awesome things.
- The latest class will go is probably 6:30 p.m.
- They will not conflict with FnC or small group.
- I have 5 (FIVE) nights free a week! (Counting Sunday nights, which is D&D night; I traditionally do not count D&D night as free, since I have to entertain the guys and run it and it requires a fair amount of work on my part, but even 4 (FOUR) nights free is super exciting to me.)
- The classes in question are 100 level, which means they are OMGeasy.
- These are the last Gen Ed classes I have, excusing the capstone course. After this current semester is over, I lack 24 credit hours to graduate.
Last night, I was worrying about financial issues again, as I am wont to do, and April squeezed my hand and said we are going to be OK. I love her, and I am going to continue working on trusting God. Lord, I have faith; help my unfaith.
We’re close. We’re so damned close and I just can’t wait.